- Read about TD-Gammon, one of the first successful applications of neural networks to reinforcement learning.
- Read about AlphaGo Zero, the state-of-the-art computer program that defeats professional human Go players.
- Learn about how reinforcement learning (RL) is used to play Atari games.
- Read about OpenAI’s bot that beat the world’s top players of Dota 2.
- Read about research used to teach humanoid bodies to walk.
- Learn about RL for self-driving cars.
- To see an example of RL applied to finance, check out this final project from a student who graduated from the Machine Learning Engineer Nanodegree. You may also enjoy this friendly introduction to learning to trade with reinforcement learning.
- Learn about RL for telecommunication.
- Read this paper that introduces RL for inventory management.
댓글을 달려면 로그인해야 합니다.